Many patients enjoy the combination of ceramic and metal because it is simultaneously attractive and sturdy. In fact, these braces are so sturdy that many doctors will recommend them to their patients who play sports. Patients are allowed to engage in most everyday activities without fear of delaying or impeding their progress.
Also, because they have a semi-transparent color that will not stain, patients can proceed with necessary orthodontic treatment without having to feel self-conscious. In addition, Clarity braces’ smooth, rounded shape allows for greater patient comfort.
These features are designed for patients regardless of age. If you have questions about Clarity, consult your orthodontist.
Click here for more information about Clarity braces.
Invisalign® is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign®.
WHAT IS INVISALIGN®?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made Aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN® WORK?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.
If you want to learn more about Invisalign® and how it works, please visit the Invisalign® Homepage.